Monday, March 19, 2012

Its not what you know... Its what you do!

Well here I go again! I havent blogged in several weeks and I have gone back and forth with my weight.  Losing some weeks then gaining other weeks.  Being discouraged, feeling defeated, then starting over week after week with some success, but still not staying focused enough to continue with it. 
So today, March 19th I am back on track.  I am feeling very good about where I am and what I am doing.  I have started an 8 week challenge/competition and its going to be based on losing weight and gaining muscle.  So I know that I cant just go on some diet and starve myself for 8 weeks, but actually have to do things the right way and exercise everyday! The goal is to win.... but even moreso than that it is to get me in the routine of eating this certain way and exercising: both cardio and weight training. When that becomes a habit.... I will have felt like I won!  I feel like I have learned so much and still learning everyday, but putting what I know into action is the struggle.  It is much easier said than it is done! I am still wearing my Body Media armband and loving it and what it can tell me! But also logging my exercise and food into a book for the next 8 weeks for sure so that I can look back and tell just what I have done! So.... I will be blogging every week again just for the extra accountability!

It's Not What You Know - It's What You Do That Counts
"You see in life lots of people know what to do,
but few people actually do what they know.
Knowing is not enough:
you must take action."
Anthony Robbins, Self - Help Expert




No comments:

Post a Comment