Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Beginnings

Well as I look back at my Blog I noticed that I have not blogged since March 2012.  After reading my blog, I felt like I was on track with my weight at that point and making progress.  Then at the end of March we had a very close friend pass away and the stress and worry of everything overtook every aspect of my life! Its been almost 9 months since I have blogged and I have not done anything beneficial for my body in 9 months besides take my Juice Plus everyday and exercise here and there! I am very thankful for that because without that I know that my health would not be near as good!
So... here I come forward again, putting myself out there that I want to be healthier! And with that said.... I mean at a healthier weight as well.  The reason that I am blogging is because I think maybe through my journey I can help someone else along the way and maybe people can help me stay accountable as well!
I am thankful for "new beginnings" and I know that you can restart and get back on track at any time, but a new year is just exciting! I look forward to setting new goals and reaching them for our family!
So my goal physically is to lose 2 pounds a week ! I will be checking back in weekly! And if anyone wants to participate in this as well..... please contact me and we can help each other! My email is jillwagner44@hotmail.com.  I will be putting back on my BodyMedia armband and counting the calories taken in and burned everyday. I am also going to get some kind of exercise 5 days a week! Even if its only a short walk some days, it will be better than nothing at all!
Also.... I know that when my life is balanced I will succeed more at everything.  So I am focusing on mentally and spiritually as well.  I am looking over finances and making sure we have a new budget for 2013 and following Dave Ramseys guidelines.  (love that book!) Also.... going to be reading books for personal development and put away 50 shades of Grey and the Twilight series for awhile. :)  Also going to focus on getting into some kind of devotion everyday! I know that if I can place my priorities right.... my life will be much easier with balance!

"Just as your car runs more smoothly and requires less energy to go faster and farther when the wheels are in perfect alignment, you perform better when your thoughts, feelings, emotions, goals, and values are in balance."   Brian Tracy
 
"All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose." Brian Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment