Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Making my kids my Reason instead of my Excuse!

Well I dont have any great numbers to post this week, but anything is good as long as its in the right direction! I lost half a pound this week and most weeks I would be disappointed with that number.... but this week I am just happy to see a loss!
Weekends are always my hardest time because I dont have my normal routine and having the kids home all day, etc... Well with having 2 snow days then the weekend and then MLK day, it was like a 5 day weekend for us! So challenging to say the least!
I did still bake and cook like I do on snow days and love that part of it.... so I know that influenced my lack of weight loss this week, but looking on the positive side of things, I still exercised all of those days but 1 which is a change for me.... because normally I would have used my kids being home as my excuse not to work out!
I have learned with my Juice Plus Franchise to make my kids my REASON instead of my EXCUSE for doing things differently than others may..... and the same thing goes for this! I want to be healthy for my kids! I want to be a good example of how to live and health is a part of that! I also want my kids to see that its ok to set goals and even if they arent reached for the time that you set them.... that its ok! You can always reset your goals but the main thing is setting them in the first place!
"People with goals succeed because they know where they're going." Earl Nightingale

No comments:

Post a Comment