Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Making Progress!

Well it has been 1 week since I started with my new healthy lifestyle change and weighed in this morning and have lost 4.5 pounds! Very exciting to see some progress! My goal is to lose 2 pounds per week so any extra on that is a bonus!
I have been wearing my Body Media Armband and loving it! It has been an eye opener for me because I thought I was more active than what I really am! I have to make a conscious effort everyday to exercise and then just do little things throughout the day that will burn more calories! It monitors my calories burned and calories taken in, how many steps I take each day, how much I sleep and how much vigorous and moderate activity I have each day! Its great just to be able to check it all throughout the day and see how my progress is.  I know that I have to burn 1000 more calories than I take in each day to lose 2 lbs per week.... so If I havent met my burn.... I have to get up and do something!! :) (message me if you want to know more about it... I would recommend it to anyone and I think Jared Lane at Fitness Fuel can get them for you! )
I am in a totally different frame of mind with weightloss this time than ever before! I dont feel like I have deprived myself at all....just figured out that I can still eat things that I enjoy.... I just have to decide if its worth working to burn some more calories for!
So....I am counting week one as a success and looking forward to seeing how this week goes! Will blog weekly and keep everyone updated and keep me accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment